Tuesday 30 March 2010

Jason of Beverly Hills

I have a bizarre fetish for crazy jewellery- in particular, mindblowing rings. Since I'm on Easter break and have finally been reunited with my internet (it was down for a month. I do not exaggerate) I spent the morning watching various music videos. I stumbled across If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland, featuring Katy Perry and had a mental breakdown when I saw this:


-and I don't mean the constipated look on her face. That was just an unfortunate screen capture on my part.

I would like to direct your attention to the amazing thing on her finger. Here it is, without Katy Perry.




*sound of a brain spontaneously combusting*

After a bit of research, I found out that it's a Jason of Beverly Hills Wing Ring. It comes in black diamonds and oxidised gold as well. I browsed the site and their blog for a little bit before finding something else equally, if not more, amazing.

If I had this, I could literally blow people away. (that was horribly lame, but I've been playing Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth for the past two hours, okay?)

They've got a bunch of other awesome rings on their site, so if you want to take an extra looky looky, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment