Friday 30 October 2009

Kadoorie? KADOORIE FARM!

I spent my previous week nurturing the next generation at Kadoorie Farm and hot damn, do I feel old.

Which brings me to my next point.

Who the hell is teaching these kids about sex?

They're just ten years old and I was asked more then four times by the boys if I would give them a blowjob for twenty dollars. (I was quite offended, I'm sure I'm worth much more than that.) And, when rejected, they ran over to each other and started dry humping each other.
~I said what what, in the butt-

I did get attached to them though, as much as you can get attached over a period of five days anyway. There were a couple of uncomfortable incidents though:

1) We all split into subgroups of about 10 kids and I was assigned with the noisiest and naughtiest one. The headmaster also decided to tag along with us- he left when the boy started shrieking about the reptile house.

2) JT called my roommate Di-an-a a lesbian and some of the kids believed him, which led to lots of awkward questions about what we do at night.

One of the sweetest moments I had with a boy called Matthew went along the lines of:

Matthew: I want Frosties. Can I have some Frosties?
Me: No, you can't have them. They're for breakfast.
Matthew: Come on, please! I'll let you give me a blowjob!
Me: ...no, Matthew.
Matthew: I'll sleep with you!
Me: Matthew, I said no.
[Matthew throws himself at me and hugs me]
Matthew: Please, please, please, please, please-
Raphael: Just give him some Frosties, you stupid prefect!
Matthew: HEY! MEGAN'S AWESOME, FUCK OFF RAPHAEL.

=)

I did end up giving him the Frosties. How could you not? He was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment