Monday 12 April 2010

it's barely spring, but look ahead kid.

There are four things that I am currently lusting after.

1. A pair of awesome sunglasses
2. Shoes (preferably sandals)
3. A small leather drawstring purse

4. A Welsh boy I met a few days ago with the face of a fucking angel.

--> edit: he got eleven A*s for his GCSEs. He is also gay.


Sunglasses


3-D sunglasses, Bless



The Annie Glasses in Tortoise, nastygal.com




Cat Eye sunglasses in copper, Alexander Wang for Linda Farrow


London frames, Prism
(I know they aren't sunglasses, but LOOK AT THEM.)


Shoes


Huarache Clog,
Opening Ceremony
[They look incredibly heavy, but you have to make some concessions, no?]





Cut out oxford sandals,
Opening Ceremony
[I would actually kill for these. Unfortunately, that wouldn't change my mom's mind.]





Drawstring bags





Studded Diego Bucket Bag in suede, Alexander Wang






Vintage Chanel drawstring bag
[The bag I will remember and want for the rest of my life. It. Is. Perfect.]


Seeing as I can't afford anything I've listed, it's time to save up for a visa to party in Shenzhen with my favourite shop assistants. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment