Wednesday 26 May 2010

claudia schiffer, you bitch.

I loved 500 Days of Summer.

It wasn't intensely experimental or abstract, which is what I was expecting from reviews I'd seen previously, and I loved that it wasn't a love story- it was a recovery. I don't think there are enough movies out there that are as poignant as it, and I doubt there are any others out there that have a soundtrack as beastly. [The Temper Trap, WHAT UP?!]

Anyways, I digress. This post mainly revolves around me satiating my hormonal teenage lust in regards to Joseph Gordon Levitt- one of the sexiest men to roam the earth. I found a vintage GQ photoshoot spread from 2008 that featured him and supermodel Claudia Schiffer, and shazaaam, what I wouldn't give to be that woman.




1 comment:

  1. i must admit. this makes me gawk.

    BUT ZOMGKJSFHGKSJ YOUR IPOD THINGAMABOB ON THE SIDE MAKES ME GAWK EVEN MORE.

    k bye now

    ps. suggestion: change colour of font plz? it's so light i sometimes strain to read =S

    ReplyDelete